Because He Died and Rose Again:
1. The veil is removed in Christ. 2 Corinthians 3:14 - "…to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away."
2. We are brought near in Christ. Ephesians 2:13 - "But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.”
3. We are saved in Christ. 2 Timothy 2:10 - "Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory."
4. We are redeemed in Christ. Romans 3:23-24 - "….for we are justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."
5. We are freed from the Law in Christ. Romans 7:4 - "So, my brothers, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to Him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God."
6. We are made alive to God in Christ. Romans 6:11 - "…count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus."
7. We have eternal life in Christ. Romans 5:21 - "…just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
8. We are rescued from sin in Christ. Romans 8:1 - "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”
9. We are reconciled in Christ. Romans 5:11 - "Not only is this so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through Whom we have now received reconciliation."
10. We put off the sinful nature in Christ. Col. 2:11 - "In Him you were also circumcised, in the putting off of the sinful nature, not with a circumcision done by the hands of men but with the circumcision done by Christ."
11. We are forgiven in Christ. Ephesians 1:6-7 - "….In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace.”
12. We are given grace in Christ. 1 Cor. 1:4 - "I always thank God for you because of His grace given you in Christ Jesus.”
13. We are justified in Christ. 1 Corinthians 6:11 - "…you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."
14. We are made acceptable to God in Christ. 1 Peter 2:5 - "You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."
15. We are interceded for in and by Christ. Romans 8:34 – “…Christ Jesus, who died -- more than that, who was raised to life -- is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us."
16. We are found in Christ. Phil. 3:8 - "…I consider everything a loss… that I may gain Christ and be found in Him…."
17. We are made the righteousness of God in Christ. Phil. 3:9 "…..not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ -- the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith."
18. We are called in Christ. 1 Cor. 7:22 - "For he who was a slave when he was called by the Lord is the Lord's freed man; similarly, he who was a free man when he was called is Christ's slave."
19. We are chosen by God in Christ. Ephesians 1:4-5 - "For he chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight…"
20. We are established in Christ. 2 Cor.1:21 - "Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ…"
21. We are sealed in Christ. Ephesians 1:13 - "…Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit."
22. We are sanctified in Christ. 1 Cor.1:2 - "…to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be holy, together with all those everywhere who call on the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ --"
23. We achieve holiness in Christ. 1 Cor.1:30 - "It is because of Him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become our wisdom from God…righteousness, holiness and redemption."
24. We are seated in heavenly places in Christ. Eph. 2:6-7 - "And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus."
25. We are glorified in Christ. 2 Thessalonians 1:12 - "We pray that the Name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ."
26. We receive victory over death in Christ. 1 Cor. 15:57 - "…But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."
27. We are no longer slaves to sin. Romans 6:22 - “But now you have been set free from sin and have becomes slaves to God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life.”
28. Our sins are no longer counted against us. Rom.4:8 - “Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will never count against him.”
29. We have peace with God. Romans 5:1 - “Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
30. We have Jesus’ peace. John 14:27 - “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you…”
31. We have a new birth and a hope of an eternal inheritance. 1 Peter 1:3-5 - “…He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade, kept in heaven for you…”
32. We have been given the divine nature (disposition). 2 Pet. 1:4 - “…He has given us His very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature…”
E. Weeks ©CDMI
Christ is ALL and ALL to Us
Because He Died and Rose Again: